Portable LCD Digital Display Alcohol Detector, Breath / Breathalyzer Alcohol Tester Features:
1. Digital LCD Display alcohol terster and indication sound.
2. Range: 0.000~0.199% BAC or 0.000-1.990 ‰ BAC & 0.000-0.995 mg/l(BrAC).
3. Quick response and resume.
4. Auto power off.
5. Use mouthpiece.(5pc)
6. Key chain.
7. Use 2*"AAA" alkaline batteries.
8. With red light backgroud
9. Warm Up:<15s ,Response Time:<5s
9. Eco-friendly Material
10. CE&ROHS Standards Specifications:
Sensor:High-precision semiconductor alcohol sensor
Accuracy: ± 0.010 BAC;
± 0.100 ‰ BAC;
± 0.050 mg/l
Each unit in blister tray&gift box + English use manual
Carton Meas: 57x38.5x31.5cm Specifications
Digital display,red background light
Full new and good material
breathalyzer digital breathalyzer cheap breathalyzer personal alcohol breath tester led alcohol breath tester
|Detection range ||0.00% - 0.19% BAC / 0.00- 0.95 mg/l |
|Sensor ||Semiconductor alcohol sensor |
|Digital display results ||% BAC / mg/l |
|Warm-up time ||Within 10 seconds |
|Respond time ||Within 5 seconds |
|temperature range ||5 ~ 40 oC |
|Power input ||2*AAA 1.5V alkaline batteries (not included) |
1. Slide open the battery compartment lid from the back of the unit.
2. Insert two "AAA" (UM-4) alkaline batteries with correct polarity as indicated.
3. Replace the battery compartment lid. How to use the alcohol tester
1. Press the power button once, the alcohol tester LCD will turn on with one beep sound.
1. The "warm up" symbol is displayed, and the 10 to 00 countdown is started that indicate the tester is in warm-up mode.
l If first warm-up is defeated, the tester will be reset automatically and warm up again for 1-3 times.
l It always has a large number of gas & impurity adsorbed on the surface of alcohol tester, when first time taking out the tester from the packaging, or after long time no using for the tester, it need more time for cleaning and warm up the sensor, you should repress the power button and retry several times if possible.
1. The "Blow" symbol is displayed when warm-up is succeed, and the 10 to 00 countdown is started that indicate the tester is in testing mode.
2 Near and blow into the breath inhaler for 3-5 seconds.
3. Read the test result from the alcohol tester LCD.
4. The "Caution" symbol is displayed if the alcohol concentration is the level:
0.02% BAC (or 0.2g/l) to 0.05% BAC (or 0.5g/l)
0.05% BAC (or 0.5g/l) to 0.08% BAC (or 0.8g/l)
5. The "Danger" symbol is displayed with beep audible alert if the alcohol concentration is the level:
Over & equal 0.05% BAC (or 0.5g/l)
Over & equal 0.08% BAC (or 0.5g/l)
Auto power off
After the result be display for about 10 seconds, the "OFF" symbol will appear for 2-3 seconds and the alcohol tester be turned off.
1. If warm-off is defeated, the tester will automatically turned off.
2. If no blow into the breath inhaler within 10 seconds in testing mode, the alcohol tester will be turned off after the LCD display the result "0.00% BAC & 0.0 g/l for about 10 seconds.
* To obtain more accurate result, manufacturer recommend you to check repeatedly 2 or 3 times
The LCD flickering indicates low power of batteries, please replace two "AAA" alkaline batteries. Specifications
* Sensor: advanced semiconductor oxide alcohol sensor
* Range: 0.00%-0.19% BAC (0.0-1.9g/l)
* Accuracy: 0.01% BAC (0.1g/l)
* Power input: 2×1.5V "AAA" alkaline battery
* Operating time: warm up: 10s, response: <5s
* Auto power off: 1 minute approx
* Dimension: 118×70×28mm Precaution
-- When after drinking, it is recommended to last after 20 minutes, it is because 20 minutes is approximately for alcohol to be absorbed into blood from the digestive organs, and residual alcohol remaining in the mouth takes this long to dissipate.
-- For accurate result, do not repeat next testing within 3 minutes after last time.
-- Do not smoke and eat for 20 minutes prior testing.
-- Do not use chemicals to clean the tester directly.
-- Do not blowing liquid into the breath pipe.
-- Do not use any excitant substances near the tester, such as paint, insecticides, alcohol.
-- Do not place the tester in the closed environment with contaminated air.
-- The result of this alcohol gives BAC for reference only, manufacturer does not to take any legal responsibility.